What is The Cochrane Library?
The major product of Cochrane is the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews which is published monthly as part of the Cochrane Library.
The Cochrane Library also contains five other databases which are automatically included in your search of the Library:
- The Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
- The Cochrane Methodology Register
- The NHS Economic Evaluation Database
- Health Technology Assessment Database
Click to be redirected to the Cochrane Library
Listen to podcasts available at the Cochrane Library
Review Manager (RevMan) is the software used for preparing and maintaining Cochrane Reviews.It is most useful when you have formulated the question for the review, and allows you to prepare the text, build the tables showing the characteristics of studies and the comparisons in the review, and add study data. It can perform meta-analyses and present the results graphically.
Download it here